Arcserve Continuous Availability Free Trial
Arcserve Continuous Availability provides high availability and continuous data protection for Windows, Linux and UNIX environments on both physical and virtual machines.
Fill out the form on the right to request a free trial. An Arcserve representative will contact you first to make sure you make the most of the trial during your evaluation.
Try Arcserve Continuous Availability
Want more detail on Arcserve Continuous Availability?
Continuous Availability delivers:
- An agent-based, real-time asynchronous replication and high availability solution that allows for replication/HA from virtual and physical environments, or a mixture of both (P2V, V2P, V2V and V2P)
- LAN and WAN data replication for onsite and offsite protection
- Storage independent – protects data wherever stored (DAS, NAS, SAN)
- One-to-one, many-to-one and one-to-many replication
- Application HA for Oracle / SQL / SharePoint / Exchange / Dynamics and even custom made applications!
- Setup scenarios or scenario groups for applications or full system HA
- Full system HA is application independent
- Continuous Availability monitors all critical events, including global server failure and all service failures
- Can be configured to automatically failover or failover through user intervention, which enables RPO/RTOs of seconds
- Data Rewind for Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
- Automated end-user redirection
- Assured Recovery Testing