Want more detail on Arcserve Continuous Availability?
Continuous Availability delivers:
- An agent-based, real-time asynchronous replication and high availability solution that allows for replication/HA from virtual and physical environments, or a mixture of both (P2V, V2P, V2V and V2P)
- LAN and WAN data replication for onsite and offsite protection
- Storage independent – protects data wherever stored (DAS, NAS, SAN)
- One-to-one, many-to-one and one-to-many replication
- Application HA for Oracle / SQL / SharePoint / Exchange / Dynamics and even custom made applications!
- Setup scenarios or scenario groups for applications or full system HA
- Full system HA is application independent
- Continuous Availability monitors all critical events, including global server failure and all service failures
- Can be configured to automatically failover or failover through user intervention, which enables RPO/RTOs of seconds
- Data Rewind for Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
- Automated end-user redirection
- Assured Recovery Testing