Today marks an important milestone in Arcserve's transformation of the data protection industry. I am very pleased to announce that we have completed the acquisition of Zetta and that we are now operating as one company.
Arcserve has expanded its cloud capabilities to offer direct-to-cloud backup and disaster recovery as a service (BaaS, DRaaS), making Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) the most complete backup and disaster recovery solution tailored specifically for the needs of the midmarket. More than 2,500 businesses trust Zetta to protect their apps and data, and to ensure rapid recovery in the event of downtime.
This acquisition will also put Arcserve in a unique position to provide the first, affordable near-zero data loss disaster recovery across cloud, virtual, and physical infrastructures.
Starting today, through our combined hybrid (on premise to cloud) and direct-to-cloud technology, Arcserve and Zetta customers now have the flexibility to choose which approach will mitigate their unique risks without deploying and managing multiple disaster recovery solutions.
These new solutions will be sold as part of the Arcserve UDP suite as Arcserve UDP Cloud Direct BaaS and Arcserve UDP Cloud Direct DRaaS.
So, what do you get with these great new offerings?
- D2C backup and recovery – no hardware needed
- Simplified and accelerated daily file and server backups offsite to the cloud
- Web-based management
- Multiple recovery options
- Security and integrity
- Push-button recovery
- Near-zero data loss
- Automated DR testing
- Unlimited scalability
- Support for backup, failover & failback
- Active Directory integration
- Encompasses physical and virtual (VMware and Hyper-V) servers
- Pre-provisioned virtual customer cloud, network, VPN & firewall
- And a good night’s sleep!
Welcome to the Arcserve family, Zetta customers and employees!
Learn more about our new capabilities.
Get information about:
You May Also Like
- Compliance Data Management Data Protection Data Resilience Data Storage
Is Your Business in Compliance With Global Data Sovereignty Requirements?March 29th, 2023
CRN Names Arcserve Cloud 100 Company for 2023March 28th, 2023
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Channel: MSPs / VARs / SIs Compliance Cybersecurity Data Protection Ransomware
DCIG Offers “Safe Assumptions” About Microsoft 365 SaaS Backup: How Arcserve Stacks UpMarch 23rd, 2023