Autotask PSA Tool
Streamline and Automate MSP Billing Processes
Manage your Arcserve accounts from within your Autotask PSA tool.
As a managed service provider (MSP), you can use the Arcserve Professional Services Automation (PSA) integration within the Arcserve Partner Portal to manage Arcserve MSP product usage directly into Autotask PSA. The Arcserve PSA integration components works by mapping your Arcserve MSP accounts to your Autotask customer accounts and synchronizing customer data.
The Arcserve integration module allows you to:
Map clients’ Arcserve MSP licenses, Cloud Backup usage, File Backup and Recovery usage, as well as Arcserve Cloud usage and storage space information to your Autotask customer accounts and contracts
On demand or on a schedule, push changes from Arcserve Partner portal to your Autotask PSA customer accounts
Generate a mapping report to summarize which Arcserve accounts are mapped to your specific Autotask Accounts
Save your business money and time, and save your clients’ systems and data. By integrating, managed service providers (MSPs) who use Autotask and offer clients Arcserve ShadowProtect® can automate backup and disaster recovery services billing.
Get Started with Arcserve PSA Integration
1. Go to the MSP Portal and log in with your standard partner credentials.
2. Once inside the MPS Portal, expand the MSP section, and choose PSA Integration.
3. Select the PSA Integration for Autotask.
PSA Integration Dashboard
4. You will be presented with a brief agreement—accept the agreement, and you will be directed to the PSA integration login page.
5. Using your Autotask API key pairs, you will build the connection between the portals.
6. Click the mapping tab at the top to start your mappings, shown here.
PSA Account Mappings
The Dashboard page enables you to view the sync process and what was sent over to Autotask. See PSA Account Mappings in the user guide for detailed information on how to map your accounts.
Learn more about the PSA Integration module.