Get a handle on your big data and prepare for any unexpected disasters with help from StorageCraft. If you’ve kept up-to-date with our latest blog posts, you’ll know that the countdown to our product launch is on. As of August 20, 2018, clients will be able to purchase a platform that ties all their StorageCraft products together, streamlining and simplifying their use.
What to Expect from Our New Product
- Legendary reliability with agent assistance: Enjoy a system that can be easily installed with help from our specialists included from day one, and the added peace of mind of 24/7 agent support. Plus, get location consistent back-ups with as much help from an agent as you require.
- OneBlox storage integration: Expect scalable storage for large-scale unstructured data and backup targets that can be configured to serve as secondary storage for your backup needs.
- DRaaS Cloud platform integration: The product's tight integration with the cloud makes recovery of an entire infrastructure simple, quick, and seamless. If disaster strikes, the platform will ensure business continuity with a complete, orchestrated virtual failover to the cloud in one click, when used alongside our Cloud Services.
- Functionality with host-based protection: Streamline your StorageCraft solutions with one platform that automatically connects to all your machines that host our products. It’s an easy way to control all your products from one place and keep everything running without a hitch. Relying on one platform to control all your products gives IT teams a break and can alleviate the IT workload from a small team.
You May Also Like
- UncategorizedDecember 14th, 2021
Cyber Recovery im Vergleich zu Disaster Recovery: Gibt es einen Unterschied? Und warum ist dieser so wichtig?December 7th, 2021
- UncategorizedNovember 30th, 2021