Threats are always on the horizon, and data is your most precious asset. That’s why ensuring your business’s data is protected from ransomware, breaches, and other cyberattacks is common sense. With the New Year fast approaching, there is no better time to take action and put comprehensive data protection at the top of your list of IT investments.
That’s why Arcserve partnered with Wasabi, combining hot cloud storage with Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP). Arcserve UDP delivers complete data protection that safeguards mission-critical data across diverse workloads. With Arcserve UDP, you can reduce downtime from days to minutes and validate recovery time and point objectives (RTOs/RPOs) and service-level agreements (SLAs) with automated testing and granular reporting.
With an immutable replica of your data securely stored in the Wasabi cloud, data integrity and resilience against potential threats are ensured. The bundled solution also incorporates built-in anomaly detection powered by Sophos Intercept X Server, proactively thwarting ransomware attacks by identifying potential threats before they compromise backups.
Arcserve UDP also ensures fast restores, with instant virtual machine (VM) and bare metal recovery (BMR), local and remote virtual standby, application-consistent backup and granular restore, hardware snapshot support, and extensions delivering high availability.
Thanks to our partnership with Wasabi, you can now take advantage of secure and immutable cloud storage for 80 percent less than the cost of Amazon S3—without sacrificing performance. Engineered for data integrity, Wasabi enables fast disaster recovery with parallelized data retrieval three times faster than S3. With Arcserve and Wasabi, you can:
• Confidently test your disaster recovery (DR) plan
• Protect against ransomware with immutable backups
• Avoid unexpected data access fees
Add it all up, and you now have access to full-featured data protection capabilities at a fraction of the cost compared to legacy solutions.
Read the Wasabi blog post to learn more about the benefits of bundling Arcserve and Wasabi for data protection.
Get ready for a more secure 2024. Register for our upcoming webinar:
Date: November 16, 2023
Time: 3 pm EST
What you will learn:
• How Arcserve UDP and Wasabi deliver data protection and storage that supports your success
• Methods for failover and failback that ensure disaster recovery
• Why your boss will endorse your New Year’s resolution to go with Arcserve and Wasabi
You May Also Like
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Compliance Cybersecurity Data Protection Data Resilience RansomwareNovember 30th, 2023
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Business ContinuityNovember 28th, 2023
- Backup and Disaster RecoveryNovember 16th, 2023