Arcserve and StorageCraft have merged to create a new global leader in data protection and management that offers you more options. That's one reason why Arcserve has partnered with Nutanix and Sophos to introduce a hyperconverged data protection appliance that integrates industry-leading technologies in data protection, hyperconverged infrastructure, and cybersecurity. That means you now have a better way to protect your IT infrastructure from downtime, data loss, and ransomware.
Watch our free on-demand webinar:
Tech Talk: Arcserve N Series Featuring Nutanix
Mark Nijmeijer, senior director of product management at Nutanix, and Mark Johnson, senior director, technical alliances at Arcserve, show you how the Arcserve N Series integrates three best-of-breed technologies from Nutanix, Sophos, and Arcserve, including:
- The Nutanix hyperconverged scale-out platform that delivers robust security features
- Sophos cybersecurity technology that defends your backup environment by detecting known and unknown malware, delivering true data security by quickly responding to and removing threats—including never-before-seen ransomware and boot-record attacks
- Arcserve data protection across all platforms, safeguarding data from external threats, including ransomware, natural disasters, human error, and any other unplanned outages
You’ll also learn how these integrated technologies deliver automated deployment, eliminating risks during installation and configurations, and how management is simplified thanks to seamless integration with the Nutanix Prism management console.
Ready to take a leap ahead in data protection and scalability for your hyperconverged infrastructure? Watch the webinar today.
You May Also Like
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Channel: MSPs / VARs / SIs Compliance Cybersecurity Data Protection Ransomware
DCIG Offers “Safe Assumptions” About Microsoft 365 SaaS Backup: How Arcserve Stacks UpMarch 23rd, 2023
- Channel: MSPs / VARs / SIs
MSPs: 4 Surefire Ways to Attract New Customers (and Keep Current Customers Happy)March 22nd, 2023
- Cybersecurity Data Protection Data Resilience
Researchers Use ChatGPT AI-Powered Malware to Evade Endpoint Detection and Response FiltersMarch 21st, 2023