SoftwareReviews collects and analyzes the most detailed reviews from IT pros on enterprise software to offer an “unprecedented view into products and vendors before you buy.” That’s why we’re incredibly proud that Arcserve has been named one of SoftwareReviews’ 2022 Data Quadrant Award winners.
Providers receive user satisfaction scores across software capabilities, product features, likeliness to recommend, and provider experience, which in aggregate results in emotional response ratings, an insight called the Net Emotional Footprint. This score is a powerful indicator of overall user feeling toward the provider and its product—from the software users' point of view.
Arcserve Backup received a Net Emotional Footprint of 74, with high scores for ease of administration and quality of features, including backup automation, file granular restore, and virtual machine backup.
The SoftwareReviews Data Quadrant evaluates and ranks products based on feedback from IT and business professionals—actual end-users—and meticulously verified. The placement of a software solution in the Data Quadrant indicates its relative ranking and categorization.
"We're excited that SoftwareReviews has named Arcserve a winner of its annual Data Quadrant Award," said Florian Malecki, executive vice president of marketing at Arcserve. "The high user satisfaction scores are validation from our partners and customers that we meet and exceed our commitment of providing best-in-class products to protect their most valuable business asset: their data."
Tape Backup: Still Growing for Good Reasons
Allied Market Research says the global tape storage market will grow to $9.42 billion by 2030, a CAGR of nearly 8 percent. Not bad for a technology that’s been used for data storage since 1951. The drivers behind the continued growth of tape backup are simple economics and reliable air-gapped backups.
Arcserve Backup delivers unique technologies that improve the economies of data protection by enabling you to retain backups longer, reduce your storage requirements, and integrate powerful deduplication into your existing backup environment.
You can store critical data on nearly any tape device, from a single tape drive to huge tape libraries. You can also manage more data in more locations and reduce the time spent managing backups regardless of whether your infrastructure is simple or complex. Arcserve Backup’s modular architecture also lets you start small and grow as needed, adding modules to provide additional levels of protection without the need to learn a new product or buy another solution.
Proven Tape Backup Software
The SoftwareReview award reflects Arcserve Backup’s proven track record as a staple in global data centers for over 28 years. That’s because it delivers highly reliable data protection at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions. Arcserve Backup features include:
- Centralized management and storage resource manager (SRM) reporting, with status monitoring of all backup activities, allows you to find nodes that are taking the longest to complete operations, locate backed-up data, and track volume, disk, and memory usage on every production server.
- Sophisticated functionality that can be incorporated into your VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Citrix XenServer platforms, with simplified system management thanks to a view of your entire environment to reduce the risks of data loss on virtualized servers.
- Increased reliability with smart restore capabilities, including redirecting jobs to other media containing the same data without any manual intervention.
- Fast restoration of individual application objects from Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Faster, more efficient backups and restores with UNIX and Linux data movers for SAN-based backups.
- Application-specific requirements capabilities with backup to disk, backup to tape, disk-to-disk-to-tape (D2D2T), disk-to-disk-to-cloud (D2D2C), virtual tape library (VTL), hardware snapshot support, multiplexing, and multi-streaming.
You May Also Like
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Business Continuity Compliance Cybersecurity Data Protection Data Resilience RansomwareNovember 30th, 2023
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Business ContinuityNovember 28th, 2023
- Backup and Disaster RecoveryNovember 16th, 2023