Ransomware is a global epidemic. In a recent article, former Cisco CEO John Chambers says that U.S. companies alone can expect to face more than 65,000 ransomware attacks this year, adding that in his view, that's a conservative estimate. IT pros know they need to do more to protect their data, but choosing the right solution for your company can be overwhelming with so many vendors out there.The Arcserve and StorageCraft merger simplifies the vetting process, offering one-stop shopping with the broadest portfolio of data protection and management solutions available. As a new global leader in data protection and management, customers now look to Arcserve and StorageCraft, an Arcserve company, to provide a first and last line of defense against ransomware. That's because Arcserve solutions, secured by Sophos, deliver integrated cybersecurity and data protection for on-premises, cloud, and SaaS-based data.
These solutions eliminate the complexities of siloed cybersecurity and data protection strategies. No more juggling multiple strategies, processes, vendors, SLAs, and support teams that can result in security gaps. No more standalone products, just proven, all-in-one cybersecurity, backup, and disaster recovery (DR).
Harness the Power of Integration
This powerful integration of Arcserve products and Sophos delivers exceptional threat detection and data protection by helping you:
- Defend your backups with Sophos Intercept X Advanced, cutting-edge cybersecurity that uses a deep learning neural network to detect both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures.
- Respond quickly and remove threats with CryptoGuard and WipeGuard, which use behavioral analysis to stop never-before-seen ransomware and boot-record attacks.
- Deploy immutable backups with heterogeneous, image-based data protection against external threats, disasters, human error, or unplanned outages for on-premises, cloud, and SaaS-based data.
- Neutralize threats and eliminate data loss and downtime by safely spinning up copies of virtual systems onsite and offsite or in private and public clouds.
On-Premises Server Protection
IT pros choose Arcserve appliances, secured by Sophos, because they can get an all-in-one solution with a central interface for backup processes, tools, and infrastructure. That includes combined systems that deliver storage, server processing, networking, hardware, cloud services, and cyber and data protection capabilities—all deployable in 15 minutes or less.
Cloud-Based Workload Protection
Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) Cloud Hybrid Secured by Sophos is a fully managed service extension to Arcserve UDP software and appliances that offer cohesive data security, protection, and retention. The service also lets you quickly deploy cloud-based backup and DR to public and private clouds and deep learning system protection to secure backups from cyberattacks.
Unify Protection Across On- and Off-Premises Workloads
Arcserve UDP delivers data protection, disaster recovery, and ransomware prevention for every type of workload, safeguarding data in transit and at rest with built-in AES-SSL encryption. It also provides immutable cloud storage with AWS Object Lock that repels ransomware and hacker attacks. That means your backups are secured against data loss, corruption, or malicious encryption.
With threats everywhere and data risks rising, it's time to take a hard look at your data protection strategy. Watch this demo to learn more about Arcserve appliances secured by Sophos.
You May Also Like
- Data ProtectionMay 19th, 2022
- Channel: MSPs / VARs / SIsMay 18th, 2022
- Data StorageMay 17th, 2022