Lost or accidentally deleted a Microsoft Office 365 email or file attachment? Office 365 will save your files for a period of 30 days in the Deleted Items folder, but in case it's been more than that, you may not be able to recover your emails, contacts or documents. To save data indefinitely, Microsoft Office 365 admins need to enable Mailbox Litigation Hold for Exchange Online. If you lost data prior to enabling Mailbox Litigation Hold, you're out of luck. This is why backup and disaster recovery applications such as the Cloud Backup for Microsoft Office 365 from StorageCraft are the perfect solution for enterprise cloud apps management and BDR.
Cloud Backup for Microsoft Office 365 from StorageCraftWith Cloud Backup for Microsoft Office 365, you can easily recover your emails, calendars, contacts or files. The Cloud Backup makes management of Office 365 accounts much easier in a business setting. To recover an Office 365 object, all you need to do is:
- Log into your cloud backup account;
- Select the customer account that needs a restore;
- Go to the search tab and look for your object;
- You can search by document type, user, keyword, or a combination of these items;
- Find your item in the list of results and view the details;
- Restore your Office 365 object from your cloud backup.
You May Also Like
- HealthcareJune 30th, 2022
- Backup and Disaster RecoveryJune 29th, 2022
- Legal RansomwareJune 28th, 2022