‘Tis the season to be jolly – and also a time to be vigilant. During this exciting and busy time of year, we often get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays that we let our guard down. The holiday season should leave you with visions of sugar plums dancing in your head, not fears about protecting your business-critical data. We’ve got you covered. Check out our 12 Days of Data Protection – we count down the tips and tidbits that will help give you peace of mind over the holidays, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year.
12 Days of Data Protection
- Did you know the entire Toy Story 2 film was accidentally deleted from Pixar's servers at one time? Talk about a true data disaster. See if backup could've saved the day in your favorite movie in our top 12 pop culture BCDR fails.
- You know we’ve teamed up with Sophos to combat ransomware, but did you know that we offer 11 different Arcserve Appliance models featuring Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server, making it easy for you to find the perfect fit for your business? Check out the key features of our Arcserve Appliances Secured by Sophos.
- 10 out of 20 companies (50%!) say they have less than an hour to recover from an IT outage before downtime starts to impact revenue. Find out what “always on” really looks like with Arcserve.
- With solutions from cloud migration to continuous availability to email archiving, Arcserve’s 9 products provide integrated, end-to-end coverage for your entire infrastructure. Learn how they can help you remove the complexity of modern IT.
- Only 8% of organizations use a third-party backup for Microsoft Office 365, meaning 92% leave their business-critical data at risk. Don’t be one of them. Learn how to make Microsoft data protection a reality with Arcserve UDP.
- According to ZDNet, the average ransomware incident lasts more than 7 days, meaning that companies could spend over a week without access to critical systems, applications and data. Check out our guide to a ransomware-free future to learn how to take a proactive approach to BCDR.
- Did you know that with Arcserve UDP, you can shrink your data storage footprint by up to 20x with built-in global, source-side deduplication? Learn more about the 6 benefits of the newest Arcserve UDP.
- We could name a lot of reasons why you should switch to Arcserve, but we think these 5 reasons sum it up pretty well. Read about how our solutions go beyond traditional backup to remove the cost and complexity of protecting critical data.
- The best way to avoid becoming the next data breach headline is taking a proactive approach to BCDR. Check out these 4 tips for improving your strategy, including partnering with a data protection vendor you can trust for compliance.
- Keeping your data safe should be a no-brainer, but sometimes we all need an extra reminder. If you’re not sure why data protection for your hyperconverged infrastructure is important, check out these 3 reasons to protect your Nutanix environment now.
- To defend against ransomware, we've teamed up with Sophos to offer the market’s first integrated threat prevention and data protection solution. Learn how this dream team of 2 industry leaders can keep your organization’s data safe.
- A lot can happen in just 1 minute, and in today’s digital economy, IT decision makers can’t tolerate even the shortest period of downtime. Learn how to deliver true application and system availability without worrying about recovery times.
From all of us at Arcserve, we wish you a joyful holiday season and a happy New Year!
You May Also Like
CRN Names Arcserve Cloud 100 Company for 2023March 28th, 2023
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Channel: MSPs / VARs / SIs Compliance Cybersecurity Data Protection Ransomware
DCIG Offers “Safe Assumptions” About Microsoft 365 SaaS Backup: How Arcserve Stacks UpMarch 23rd, 2023
- Channel: MSPs / VARs / SIs
MSPs: 4 Surefire Ways to Attract New Customers (and Keep Current Customers Happy)March 22nd, 2023