‘Tis the season to be jolly – and also a time to be vigilant. During this exciting and busy time of year, we often get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays that we let our guard down.
The holiday season should leave you with visions of sugar plums dancing in your head, not fears about protecting your business-critical data.
We’ve got you covered. Check out our 12 Days of Data Protection – we count down the tips and tidbits that will help give you peace of mind over the holidays, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year.
12 Days of Data Protection
12. Over the next 12 months, ransomware attacks are expected to skyrocket, with the frequency of attacks estimated at one every 14 seconds by the end of 2019.1 Learn how you can prevent becoming a victim.
11. Ransomware is still causing headaches for many organizations. How can you avoid becoming a victim? Follow our 11 steps to prevent future attacks.
10. Business continuity is often thought of as an IT problem, but it's actually a business problem. Learn how to avoid the top 10 'gotchas' of disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
9. Research has indicated that ransomware won't slow down in 2019. To prepare, be sure to check out our roundup of 9 free ransomware tools and resources.
8. Caunton is able to backup 8TB of data and 10 servers in less than an hour every day with Arcserve UDP and Arcserve Cloud. Impressed? Read the case study to learn about the other benefits they experienced.
7. Have you created a business risk profile to ensure your business continuity plans are updated to meet the needs of today's complex IT environments? Start by asking yourself these 7 killer questions to overcome downtime.
6. Aero Law Group's tape backup system was becoming impossible to manage, so they knew it was time to step up their data protection game. Find out how they cut down their back up from 6 hours to no time at all with Arcserve UDP.
5. Are you struggling to meet your SLAs? Chained to your vendor's cloud? If you said yes, it may be time to break up with your data protection vendor. Read our 5 reasons why you should switch to a solution that works with you.
4. Do you know what to do if your company falls victim to a ransomware attack? Read our prevention checklist for 4 steps to take immediately after a breach. They might just save your data!
3. For more than 3 decades, Arcserve has been redefining how organizations protect their priceless digital assets, making us the world's most experienced data protection provider on the market. Learn more about our innovative history.
2. We debunk 2 myths about #ransomware: 1. It’s a security issue and, 2. You have to pay the ransom. Learn why both those statements are false.
1. In a digitally connected world, cyberattacks are now the #1 business risk. Our very own Mick Bradley explains why executives need to focus on recovery and IT resilience to keep data safe.
With the proper data protection solutions in place, you should be able to enjoy a cup of cheer with family and friends over the holidays.
From all of us at Arcserve, we wish you a joyful holiday season and a happy New Year!
You May Also Like
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
March 31st Is World Backup Day. Is Your Data Backed Up?March 30th, 2023
- Compliance Data Management Data Protection Data Resilience Data Storage
Is Your Business in Compliance With Global Data Sovereignty Requirements?March 29th, 2023
CRN Names Arcserve Cloud 100 Company for 2023March 28th, 2023