Arcserve has released ShadowProtect (SPX) 7.5 with many new features and benefits.
Here are the release highlights:
- Delivers better performance and greater stability with the new 64-bit snapshot driver.
- The software's enhanced platform includes new metadata for each backup job.
- Adds valuable features, including more localization strings, Hyper-V 4KN VirtualBoot support, an SPX GUI for Ubuntu 20.04 3666, and support for AlmaLinux 8 (which replaces CentOS).
- Supports large Resilient File System (ReFS) volumes with a 64-bit snapshot driver.
- Handles VirtualBoot volumes bigger than 4TB for both VirtualBoot and Hyper-V.
- Updated look
This release also mitigated issues identified by our internal teams and customers.
You May Also Like
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
June is Backup Awareness Month: Are Your Backups Secure?June 1st, 2023
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Cloud Data Protection Data Resilience Ransomware
The Top 4 Reasons Your Salesforce Data and Metadata Needs More Protection (and What to Do About It)May 31st, 2023
- Channel: MSPs / VARs / SIs
MSPs: How Selling Data Resilience Gives You a Powerful Differentiator That Wins (and Keeps) CustomersMay 30th, 2023