Getting Started Is Easy
By integrating ConnectWise with Arcserve data protection solutions, managed service providers (MSPs) can automate billing as well as ensure alerts are captured with automated service ticket generation.
Getting started with integration is easy. MSPs simply use the integration plugin available within the Arcserve MSP Portal to manage product usage directly in ConnectWise Manage. The PSA integration components work by mapping your Arcserve MSP accounts to your ConnectWise customer accounts and synchronizing customer data.
Arcserve's Integration with ConnectWise Manage Empowers Partners to:
- Map clients’ Arcserve MSP licenses, as well as Arcserve Cloud usage and storage space information, to your ConnectWise customer accounts and agreements, and automate billing
- Push changes from the Arcserve MSP Portal to your ConnectWise customer accounts on a scheduled or manual basis
- Synchronize client history to audit and make any needed data fixes
- Have service tickets automatically created when backup or replication jobs fail, and automatically closed when jobs succeed (ShadowXafe only)
Get Started with StorageCraft PSA Integration Now
1. Go to the Arcserve MSP Portal and log in with your standard partner credentials.
2. Once inside the MPS Portal, expand the MSP section, and choose PSA Integration.
3. Select the PSA Integration for ConnectWise.
PSA Integration Dashboard
4. You will be presented with a brief agreement—accept the agreement, and you will be directed to the PSA integration login page.
5. Using your ConnectWise API key pairs, you will build the connection between the portals.
6. Click the mapping tab at the top to start your mappings, shown here.
PSA Account Mappings
The Dashboard page enables you to view the sync process and what was sent over to ConnectWise. See Arcserve PSA Account Mappings in the user guide for detailed information on how to map your accounts.