Data Loss Prevention
Back up and immediately restore access to your critical files, systems, and databases to prevent costly business disasters. Repel ransomware attacks and keep your data secure.
Eliminate the Threat of Data Loss From All IT Platforms
In our hyper-competitive economy, the viability of every business depends on constant access to its critical systems and applications. Yet more than 85 percent of IT decision-makers aren’t confident they can restore data when needed, despite categorizing most it as vital or mission-critical. The obvious question is why.
The answer lies in the high costs and time required to protect multi-generational infrastructures—those running a mix of on-premises and cloud-based systems with policies ranging from disk-to-disk-to-tape (D2D2T) to cloud-to-cloud (C2C) and everything in between. And to protect that data from unauthorized access and malicious attacks.
Arcserve solves these challenges unlike anyone else. We provide the only fully integrated solution that’s proven to increase agility and cut costs while supporting every backup policy, recovery time and point objective (RTO/RPO), and service-level agreement (SLA). From UNIX and x86 to private and public clouds, protect your entire data ecosphere with one management console, and leave behind the risk of data loss, theft, or corruption.
Unlock a New Way to Deliver Data Loss and Prevention for:
x86 and non-x86, cloud, physical and virtual
Your Storage Types
Public and private cloud, disk, and tape
Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Office 365, Oracle Database, Lotus Domino, and more
Arcserve's Business Continuity Cloud, Powered by a Unified, Cloud-Based Management Interface, Prevents Data Loss From Your Cloud and Premises
Choose from a full range of capabilities that can cost-effectively address your unique business needs and eliminate layers of disparate tools without sacrificing usability.
Find the Data Loss Prevention Solution That's Right for You
Arcserve Cloud Direct
- Benefit from cloud economies of scale and flexibility with hardware-free, cloud-native backup and recovery as a service (BaaS/DRaaS)
- Keeps your distributed infrastructures available with sub 5-min RTOs and sub 15-min RPOs
- Eradicate the effects of ransomware with continuous third-party vulnerability scans, SSL encryption, data rewind, and other controls
- Prevent ransomware attacks and safeguard your data with Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server and immutable cloud backup storage with AWS S3 Object Lock
- Increase speed and agility with instant VM recovery, bare-metal restore (BMR), enterprise storage array snapshot support, and virtual standby
- Guarantees system resiliency with built-in, fully-automated and non-disruptive testing/reporting
Arcserve Continuous Availability
- Eliminate downtime entirely with real-time LAN and WAN replication for data onsite, offsite, and in the cloud
- Remove the limitations of your failover strategy with cascading high availability
- Sensitive data loss prevention with real-time server and application monitoring, data rewind, automated end-user redirection, and push-button failback