Arcserve is bringing comprehensive disaster recovery and backup capability to Nutanix AHV, the primary engine of hyperconverged infrastructure revolution driven by HCI industry leader.Arcserve UDP delivers the complete feature set enabling a start-to-finish set of capabilities to enable maximum protection without complexity of traditional solutions – making it easy to implement a complete DR and backup strategy for your Nutanix AHV-based IT infrastructure.
Watch the recording of the joint Arcserve+Nutanix webinar to discover how Arcserve UDP delivers:
- Reliable agentless backup of Windows and Linux workloads running on Nutanix AHV
- Holistic protection of physical servers, virtual machines and cloud instances with disaster recovery to Nutanix AHV, powered by Arcserve UDP’s Instant VM and Virtual Standby
- Flexible recovery to virtual and cloud environments, including Nutanix AHV, VMware, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Hyper-V .
- Automatic, non-disruptive disaster recovery testing and SLA reporting with Assured Recovery™ across the entire infrastructure
- Unified management via central, web-based console to scale the protection without adding complexity of new user interfaces