Arcserve Cloud Services
Since every organization’s needs are different, Arcserve Cloud Services™ is available in three Service Levels.
Learn what's included in each level below.
Compare Service Levels
3 daily recovery points, 2 weekly recovery points. Use up to 20 retention points at no additional cost*
Customize by adding more daily, weekly, or monthly recovery points
* For pooled pricing options only; may incur storage overage costs
A daily recovery point is generated from a consolidated daily backup image file.
A weekly recovery point is generated from a consolidated weekly backup image file.
A monthly recovery point is generated from a consolidated monthly backup image file.
Mirroring means that all backup images stored in the primary data center are also backed up at a second data center in a different geographic region.
Storage Purchase Methods
- Choose your Service Level for every backup you replicate to the Arcserve Cloud to get the maximum value out of your budget and meet your recovery requirements.
- Managed service providers (MSPs) pay a monthly fee for each backup based on the Service Level selected.
- Value-added resellers (VARs) and other customers pre-purchase storage in blocks (similar to a gift card model) and use the block in the same manner as MSPs, determined by the monthly rate for each backup based on the Service Level selected.
- You have seven days after setting the Service Level to make changes before it gets locked down.
- There is also a seven-day waiting period if you change Service Levels after the initial seven-day period, and Service Level changes go into effect at the beginning of the next month after the seven-day waiting period is over.