- Data protection pioneer underscores its channel investment by unveiling a new partner program, Arcserve Accelerate, for MSPs, LARs, VARs and OEMs in North America
- Key program highlights include industry-leading margins, product advisory opportunities, certification courses and access to cloud-native products with advanced support for private and public clouds, including Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Early access partners have experienced a 300 percent increase in average order value month-over-month
- Arcserve names North American LAR, VAR and OEM partners of the year at its partner awards ceremony
MINNEAPOLIS – August 21, 2018 – Arcserve, LLC, the data backup and availability pioneer, today announced its new channel program, Arcserve Accelerate, to enable lucrative growth opportunities for managed services providers (MSPs), value added resellers (VARs), large-account resellers (LARS) and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in North America. Designed specifically to fast-track partner profitability, early program participants have seen a 300 percent increase in average order value through deal registrations month-over-month.
Arcserve’s new partner program illustrates the company’s investment in the channel; built by partners, for partners to enable rapid business growth. Prominent features of the new program include: industry-leading margins, re-developed e-Learning courses, partner certification, individual and corporate SPIFs, advisory council opportunities, marketing development funds, and access to cloud-native products with advanced support for private and public clouds, including Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
“Arcserve’s new channel program gives us access to the same, industry-leading solutions that the company is known for, with even better incentives and growth opportunities to achieve accelerated profitability,” said Pete Greco, vice president of Sales and Technology at Productive Corporation. “Going through the Arcserve Partner Certification program has placed Productive at the forefront of knowledge about Arcserve products, which, in turn, helps us generate more revenue and leads in speaking to organizations about their specific service requirements. As a certified partner, we can prove to our prospects that we have the expertise and can serve as an extension of the Arcserve team, which helps us stand out to close more deals.”
Adam Olson, vice president of Worldwide Sales at Arcserve, adds: “While other vendors in the data protection space have changed their tone on partner engagement, we’ve doubled-down our investments to ensure long-term profitability for the entirety of our partner ecosystem. Our partners are a critical element to our business, so we wanted to design the new program alongside them to ensure it’s highly rewarding and easy for them to close deals.”
Arcserve Names North American Partners of the Year
As part of Arcserve’s commitment to its partner community, the company recognized nine of its top-performing LARs, VARs and OEMs for their dedication to exceptional service. The full list of awards winners include:
- Insight Enterprises, Inc. – North American Partner of the Year
- Connection IT – North American Elite Partner
- Spencomp Solutions – North American Partner of the Year in Canada
- Quarterhorse Technology – North American Elite Partner
- Productive Corporation – North American Elite Partner
- RDT Solutions – North American Partner of the Year in the United States
- CPAC Inc. – North American Elite Partner
- Skyward – North American Elite Partner
- Stratus Technologies – North American Partner of the Year
For more information on Arcserve Accelerate partner program, please visit: www.arcserve.com/partners-msps/partners/.
Arcserve develops breakthrough data protection and availability solutions that deliver enterprise power with small team simplicity. Launched in 1990 as a product under Cheyenne Software, Arcserve became an independent organization in 2014 and released the first solution, Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP), to deliver comprehensive backup and recovery across cloud, virtual and physical environments under one pane of glass. Since then, Arcserve has continuously redefined data protection, with a full range of highly efficient and integrated capabilities, deployable on-premise or in the cloud, with high availability, disaster recovery, backup and recovery, and data archiving. Arcserve has a customer base of 45,000 end users in more than 150 countries and partners with over 7,500 distributors, resellers and service providers around the world. It is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Visit www.arcserve.com.