Learn more about Arcserve UDP Cloud Direct DRaaS, including details on its infrastructure, data center, pricing and more.
Arcserve UDP Cloud Direct DRaaS offers:
• No Hardware: Does not require the presence of intermediary, on-premise hardware appliances for backup or recovery to the Arcserve Cloud Direct infrastructure.
• Direct-to-Cloud: Back up larger amounts of data in the same timeframe as backups finish faster using fewer system resources. Data is encrypted via SSL in flight to and at rest in Arcserve Cloud Direct infrastructure.
• Near-Zero Data Loss: Power on and run a high performing virtual server instance with the click of a button.
• Secure Cloud Connectivity: Options for secure VPN connectivity to the recovered environment in the Arcserve Cloud Direct infrastructure include Point to Site, Site to Site, and IP takeover.
• Engineering Support Expertise: Our technical experts help customers and partners prior to a disaster by assisting with onboarding, server protection, network connectivity to recovery site and regular disaster.
Download the FAQ to learn how data recovery from Arcserve is ideal for midmarket and distributed enterprises.