Today, Arcserve launched its new Partner Program for resellers and distributors in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The Arcserve Partner Program is an important way for our partners to form long-term and profitable relationships with us. Crucially, Arcserve defines itself as ‘channel-born’ and as such does no direct business. It means that we’re 100% channel with 0% conflict and under previous ownership the Partner Program wasn’t optimised for this model.
Now an independent company, we’ve implemented a program that fosters the ease of doing business with Arcserve and provides competitive business benefits to our partners.
- A next-generation, strong, and proven portfolio of data protection and recovery solutions, including Arcserve Unified Data Protection (UDP) and the new Arcserve UDP 7000 Appliance that at the time of writing has launched in Northern Europe and will be available throughout the region through 2015
- Generous schedule of discounts for deal registration as well as renewal incumbency benefits
- Lead generation assistance through marketing assets, co-branded emails, and Arcserve’s demand generation program
- Enhanced sales, training, and marketing support throughout the customer’s life cycle
- No cost technical and sales accreditation from pre- and post-sales
- New Partner Portal – modern, easy and user-friendly. To register, please visit https://partners.arcserve.com/English/Partner/home.aspx
Existing Partners familiar with the Partner Program under CA will also notice a re-naming of membership levels. All partners will receive communications confirming their status and can discuss directly with their designated Partner Account Manager.
|Member||Silver or Associate*|
*Silver or Associate membership status to be determined based on booking levels.
To find out more about the new Partner Program and start enjoying the benefits of selling the latest Data Protection technology on the market – visit http://partners.arcserve.com or email the team at EMEAChannelTeam@arcserve.com.