Job title: Team Lead – Support
Job Family: Support
Region: North America
Role: Team Lead
A mid-level position, responsible for providing front-end technical support to customers and proactively enabling customer self-service.
Key Results Areas:
Primarily responsible for issue/queue management and accountable to improve quality of service delivered to customers
- 1. Queue management:
- Monitor new issues in the North American queue and make sure the issues are picked as per severity and do not expire in the queue
- Responsibility of maintaining SLA targets
- Monitoring of continues engagement on tickets moved to engineering
- 2. Reviewing chat transcripts:
- Review chat transcripts and provide necessary feedback to chat engineers in effort to reduce chat issues moving to phone support and improve quality of service on chat issues.
- 3. Issue reviews – responsible for doing below issue reviews and rate the engineers and provide feedback:
- Day 1 issue reviews
- Day 5 issue reviews and move the issues to chasers/backline appropriately
- Aged issue reviews
- Help improvise issue documentation
- 4. Issue handling time:
- Monitor and work towards improving and reducing engineer issue handling time.
- 5. Survey Follow-up:
- Reach out to dissatisfied customers and take necessary measures to avoid future Dsat’s
- 6. Identify need of trainings and make necessary recommendations to North America team managers.
- 7. Provide weekly/fortnightly review reports to North America team managers.
Typical Role Definition:
Professional Staff. An intermediate level professional role. Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity required to perform tasks. Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular field.
Job-Specific Authority and Scope:
- Generally, works with consulting their manager.
- Independent decisions are made daily.
- Examples of typical decisions:
- Work with the customer and Arcserve resources to meet customer objectives.
- Determine priorities of customer issues.
- Recommend solutions to customers.
- Typically has no direct reports
- North America region coverage
- Typically has a global geographic focus.
Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline. Master’s degree or global equivalent a plus.
Role Specific Competencies:
Typically, 6 or more years of related professional experience.
The candidate must be proficient with the Arcserve product or solution that they will be supporting. In the case of a new hire or product reassignment, the lead will be expected to make use of their previous experience (Arcserve products or external experience) to establish Team Lead level proficiency.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and social media.
- Accountable to improve the quality of service.
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and apply analytical skills in complex environments.
- Possess good teamwork skills.
- An ability to handle and resolve high pressure situations.
2 positions are available for this role