**This position can be remote and located anywhere in the US**
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the development, enablement, and execution of the Arcserve Channel program primarily focused on North America. This dynamic, sales orientated individual will lead the North America channel sales team and support the overall sales strategy to execute plans that grow sales bookings and build trusted relationships to achieve the company’s goals. This individual will manage our existing Channel team and go-to-market strategy including channel business development strategy, plans, programs, implementation and measurement.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Define and execute programs that drive bookings and pipeline growth.
- Oversee the identification and development of channel partners committed to selling Arcserve products and development of strategic relationships.
- Develop, drive and maintain relevant executive relationships for Arcserve and partners at the highest levels through business reviews, partner summits and planning sessions.
- Align to strategic priorities of sales leadership to build effective Go-To-Market channels.
- Create and manage initiatives to increase the base of partners and drive new revenue streams.
- Responsible for crafting strategic relationships with Partners, developing joint business plans to creating solutions offerings to take market share.
- Work closely with Marketing leads to drive outbound marketing efforts and lead management activities to drive engagement with prospective clients.
- Foster communication between various levels of the organization to accelerate sales processes and remove sales barriers.
- Facilitate partner engagement, channel leadership, forecasting, as well as training in both sales and product.
- Maintain a positive, professional ‘customer first’ attitude throughout the team.
- Hire, develop and retain key talent to build a cohesive team resulting in sharing of best practices and successes.
- Foster and encourage a high-performance culture through coaching, mentoring and training of the channel sales team.
- Negotiate terms with partners and work with appropriate legal contacts to complete necessary contracts. Successfully engage team for launch/implementation.
- Ensure partner representatives are fully utilizing Salesforce.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Direct supervision of channel sales department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws, including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience to meet the essential functions of the position
- Fifteen plus years of experience successfully driving channel sales and marketing strategies, plans and programs that drive growth
- Ten plus years of progressively increasing management experience
- Strong network of VARs, LARs, MSPs including executive relationships
- Industry experience in storage and/or data backup/recovery required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel up to 60% or as required
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- MBA a plus
- Highly motivated self-starter and strategic thinker with the ability to work effectively in a demanding, challenging, and team-sales environment
- Experience in the IT infrastructure/Datacenter, with experience in technology solutions and services in the storage, security, or data protection marketplace.
- Process driven
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience developing employees
- Possess leadership competencies necessary to motivate teams to attain their goals
Travel Requirement: Domestic and International up to 60%
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.