**This position is remote and can be located anywhere on the East Coast (greater New York, Boston or DC areas preferred).**
Job Summary: In this role, the Partner Account Manager will focus on current and prospective Channel Partners in the assigned region and develop strategies to increase Arserve’s sales through those defined partners. These partners are strategic or tactically important accounts to the sales organization that enable sales to end-users. The Partner Account Manager will be asked to develop, enable, and engage a specific set of partners and/or solution providers. The role requires strong communication and collaboration skills combined with a sense of urgency to drive revenue generation for the assigned region.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, enable and engage assigned Partners and/or Solution Providers.
- Build and develop relationships with partner accounts to create increased sales opportunities.
- Ensure partner revenue targets/ objectives are achieved monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Develop and maintain a sales road map and business plan for assigned accounts. Use the business plan as a strategy for a go-to-market and program development, including sales goals.
- Create engagement strategies tailored around Marketing Programs, Trainings, and Pipeline Reviews.
- Present the Arcserve Channel Program to channel representatives within your assigned Partners and Providers for education and training purposes
- Gain and maintain access to decision makers and end users in assigned partner accounts
- Expand sales pipeline/funnel by cross selling and up-selling additional solutions
- Key Performance Indicators include: Phone activity, Opportunity Creation, and Revenue growth within for the assigned region.
- Develop a solid understanding of Arcserve products and stay up to the minute on both competitive market trends and internal product development.
- Research emerging technologies, trends and competitive information.
- Aggressively promote Arcserve and our solutions in the marketplace.
- Ability to travel in assigned region as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience to meet the essential functions of the position
- Three plus years of channel sales experience or related customer facing experience
- Successful track record of building and developing accounts
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office and sales systems and tools
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in data protection, storage, data backup or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player
- Experience working alongside Channel Partners
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Proven track record of building strong professional relationships
Travel Requirement: Yes, Domestically
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans