**This position can be remote and located anywhere in the US.**
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the development, enablement, and execution of the Arcserve Channel programs primarily focused on North America. This dynamic, sales orientated individual will be responsible for development, implementation and measurement of channel programs including support and achievement of program initiatives through development and execution of new channel programs aligned with market trends and business requirements.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support the VP of Channel & Strategic Alliances to define and execute channel partner programs that drive bookings and pipeline growth.
- Responsible for overall development, operation and maintenance of the Channel Programs and associated incentives relating to channel activities.
- Develop and maintain Channel programs that closely align with sales, business strategy, marketing, and overall company objectives.
- Ensure programs provide for requirements including compliance, unique distribution needs or others.
- Update and modernize our partner programs to accommodate our evolving strategy to support organic and inorganic growth.
- Align to strategic priorities of sales leadership to build effective Go-To-Market channel programs.
- Manage partner programs through all phases including analysis, design, implementation and evaluation/measurement.
- Provide ongoing partner program management by tracking partner productivity against program requirements and identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Deliver ongoing education and training of key programs as needed.
- Responsible for crafting strategic relationships with Partners, developing joint business plans to creating program offerings to take market share.
- Work closely with Marketing leads to drive outbound marketing efforts and lead management activities to drive engagement with prospective clients.
- Foster communication and effectively communicate with key stakeholders to accelerate processes, remove barriers of program launches and ensure effectiveness.
- Maintain a positive, professional ‘customer first’ attitude throughout the team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience to meet the essential functions of the position
- Eight plus years of progressively increasing management experience
- Five plus years of channel related experience with focus on partner program development and management
- Five plus years of channel marketing experience
- Five plus years of channel sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel up to 50% or as required
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- MBA a plus
- Strong network and working experience with VARs, MSPs, Alliances a plus
- Data protection domain experience and/or security/storage software experience a plus
- Product management and/or product marketing experience
- Highly motivated self-starter and strategic thinker with the ability to work effectively in a demanding, challenging, and team-sales environment
- Process driven
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Demonstrated experience developing employees
- Possess leadership competencies necessary to motivate teams to attain their goals
Travel Requirement: Yes, up to 50%