**This position can be remote located anywhere in the US**
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the build-out and integration of business driven, scalable operations processes, tools and dashboards to support the channel organization. This will include development and ongoing measurement of Channel Partner performance, impact on the Arcserve business, definition of KPIs, development of dashboards and reporting and driving reviews with key business partners. Liaise with the appropriate teams to develop robust, end-to-end partner operations process, including but not limited to partner applications, order process, program support, reporting and measurement.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support the VP of Channel & Strategic Alliances to define and execute channel partner programs that drive bookings and pipeline growth.
- Support Channel Managers and Partner Account Managers.
- Provide reporting on agreed upon program KPIs. Work closely with sales operations to provide input for overall Sales KPIs and funnel reporting.
- Ensure high quality and accuracy of KPI reporting.
- Assist field in managing Partner QBR’s and reporting.
- MDF administration in coordination and support of assigned regions.
- Collaborate with internal partners to define business process metrics and automated reporting.
- Responsible for tracking and measurement of Partner NPS scores.
- Analyze current and proposed operations processes, tools and policies and recommend improvements.
- Drive initiatives to develop and optimize operations processes, tools, and policies.
- Foster communication and effectively communicate with key stakeholders to accelerate. processes, remove barriers of program launches and ensure effectiveness.
- Maintain a positive, professional ‘customer first’ attitude throughout the team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience to meet the essential functions of the position
- Five plus years of channel operations experience in the software industry or related
- Strong experience with MS Office, Salesforce CRM, sales and reporting tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Sales operations experience
- Data protection domain experience and/or security/storage software experience
- Highly motivated self-starter and strategic thinker with the ability to work effectively in a demanding, challenging, and team-sales environment
- Process driven
- Experience with Marketo, Hubspot, or Salesforce Pardot
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans