Job Summary: As a Manager, Solutions Marketing and Enablement, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing and enablement activities for Arcserve solutions. You will craft the messaging and positioning for solutions. You’ll conceive and develop innovative and easy-to-consume sales and partner enablement messaging and content. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In this role you will be the expert in customer challenges, buyer personas, solutions, and will transfer that knowledge to the sales teams and partner community.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Act as a recognized solutions marketing and business expert for company products
- Develop messaging and positioning for products and solutions
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Develop go-to-market plans, incorporating activities related to awareness, customer acquisition and retention, and lead generation
- Drive the launch strategy and marketing execution
- Create and manage creation of sales enablement and solutions marketing content
- Speak at industry or partner events
- Develop collateral and sales tools, including presentations and competitive battlecards
- Manage collateral and sales tools, ensuring maximum efficiency and effectiveness of sales enablement
- Evaluate progress and results, and recommend major changes in procedures to accomplish tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in solutions marketing, sales enablement, product marketing, or product management in the business to business IT space
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or technical degree
- Service or software experience. Hardware experience is a plus.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of multiple fields of technologies to complete significant and complex assignments
- Has in depth knowledge of the business problems and interactions of its components
- Effective communication skills including the ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences, write and deliver quality presentations that are adjusted to the level of the audience receiving, and the ability to understand business and technical materials; effective skills also include active listening and the ability to modify communication style to suit the listener
- Very strong written communication skills
- Capable of leading cross-functional teams which requires subtle influence without authority.
- Negotiates resources and deliverables across the organization, initiates communications and provides constructive feedback to the team.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans