This position proactively partners with managers in North America to develop, implement and administer effective and efficient programs, processes and systems that align individuals to business goals, functional and company strategies. The HR Manager provides guidance, consultation and interpretation with regards to employment, compensation, benefits, performance management, employee relations, talent development, legal issues, policies and procedures. This position will build collaborative relationships with business leaders in the region as well as with the global HR and Finance teams.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform diverse assignments including, but not limited to employee relations, compensation, compliance, benefit & leave administration, training, staffing, organizational and individual development, talent management/retention, reward & recognition, change management and process improvement.
- Support the full-cycle staffing process while partnering with hiring managers to ensure a positive experience for both internal and external applicants.
- Work closely with managers support business initiatives and address/resolve employee relations concerns in a timely, consistent and responsive manner.
- Provide consultation, advice and interpretation of policies and regulations to managers and employees.
- Respond to complex questions and concerns from employees in regards to human resources policies and programs; resolve questions, concerns and work with management regarding potential or sensitive issues.
- Ensure a positive employee work environment through strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate and support of Arcserve core values.
- Conduct exit interviews, monitor and track attrition, and provide reports and analysis for program development and modification.
- Work on a variety of special projects as required related to the development and implementation of business needs and HR policies and/or programs.
- Adhere to all safety regulations.
- Develops appropriate policies and procedures to ensure compliance with employee relations, applicable laws, rules, and regulations; ensures compliance with these areas and advises or seeks guidance as needed.
- Ability to complete other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five plus years of proactive, client facing, hands on Human Resources generalist experience
- Proven track record of building strong professional relationships
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Advance degree or Professional HR certification
- High Tech industry experience or related
- Highly motivated self-starter and strategic thinker with the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast paced, team environment
- Business Acumen
- Demonstrated performance and talent management experience
- Ability to effectively drive change, process driven
- Possess leadership competencies necessary to motivate teams to attain their goals
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Experience working with HRIS systems
Travel: up to 10%
Arcserve is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans