Agility to the Max:
Add and Remove Resources as You Need Them
It’s difficult for IT departments to plan their server and storage resources in advance, so most just buy more than they think they will really need. That translates to unused processing power and disk space. In addition, some businesses have to plan for cyclical highs and lows, such as in accounting, manufacturing and retail. Whether you’re planning your data archiving, business continuity or disaster recovery, leveraging a private or public cloud may help. MSPs and public cloud providers such as Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services are helping organizations of all sizes more quickly and easily adjust to changing needs for system and data protection, while transferring capital expenditure to operational expenditure and enjoying fixed service-level agreements.
The CA ARCserve Family of Products provides cloud connectors to both Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services for backup, archiving, replication and failover for high availability. You get:
- Protection for both physical and virtual servers.
- System, application and data protection, recovery and availability.
- Total flexibility and agility in leveraging on-premise, off-premise and cloud resources.
- Added security via built-in encryption technology.
- Centralized management and reporting for ease of use.
Whether you leverage an MSP cloud service, a public cloud service or create your own private cloud, learn how the CA ARCserve Family of Products helps you to get there when you’re ready.