Backup and Archiving:
System and Data Protection
What does data loss really cost your business?
Industry analysts and customers agree that today’s exponential data growth and ever-demanding service level agreements are driving the need for more than what traditional backup alone provides. Additionally, data is distributed across server, desktop and laptop systems which are geographically distributed, making backup and recovery even more challenging. How does data loss affect your business, productivity and compliance? And it’s not just about data. IT staff need ways to restore server, desktop and laptop systems faster too, so that employee productivity and performance do not suffer.
With the CA ARCserve Family of Products, you get:
- True Hybrid data protection offering integrated disk, tape and cloud storage for flexibility.
- Snapshot based infinite incremental backup integrated with an enterprise-class traditional backup to help you meet your recovery time and recovery point objectives.
- Server, desktop and laptop system and data protection and recovery.
- Protection for both physical and virtual servers, with unique virtualization protection and recovery technologies.
- A scalable solution that provides the tools and insight for better and easier pro-active management.
- Data deduplication, file archiving and other technologies to reduce storage requirements and costs.
To prevent data loss and business downtime, businesses of all sizes require more than basic backup. Learn how the CA ARCserve Family of Products can protect your critical systems, applications and data, and shorten recovery times to keep business going.