CA ARCserve® Replication:
Continuous Data Protection and Data Migration
Periodic backups alone just don’t meet today’s demanding needs. Companies need continuous data protection for critical information and applications to complement backup for better data protection in their data centers and remote offices. How can you more quickly and easily get data and backups off-site for disaster recovery or migrate from physical to virtual servers to reduce IT costs and simplify management?
Don’t compromise! Why should you have to manually re-create files and re-enter database transactions, and in a worse case, lose critical data not protected during periodic backups and snapshots? Why should you have to perform costly, risky and time-consuming physical media transport for off-site disaster recovery? Why should you have to build virtual servers from scratch to migrate from physical to virtual servers?
Enterprise-Wide Data Protection
CA ARCserve Replication software, eases the copying of your data and backups between servers, storage devices and locations including the cloud, for server migration and disaster recovery. It delivers continuous data protection to complement your existing backup and helps ensure that your data is quickly recoverable and available. Whether you are running physical or virtual servers, using Windows, Linux or UNIX, and have data stored on various devices such as direct attached storage (DAS), network attached storage (NAS) and storage area networks (SANs) in your data centers and remote offices, CA ARCserve Replication is a single solution that protects it all and helps you improve your agility, flexibility, security and control. CA ARCserve Replication helps ease and speed physical-to-virtual (P2V) server migration, too!
Now integrated with Nimsoft Monitoring!
Benefits to your business:
- Minimize data loss and damage that affects your data accuracy and employee productivity.
- Move data off-site and to the cloud for disaster recovery.
- Migrate from old servers to new servers, and from physical servers to virtual servers, quickly and easily.
- Automate data protection and recovery to maximize IT productivity and resources.
- If you need a replication solution that offers system, application and data high availability, consider CA ARCserve High Availability.
- If you need a snapshot-based backup and recovery solution for a Windows environment, consider CA ARCserve D2D.
- If you’re seeking a more comprehensive backup solution for a large, complex IT environment, consider CA ARCserve Backup.
Try CA ARCserve Replication now and see how easy data protection and migration can be.