CA ARCserve® D2D On Demand:
Confidence in Recovery
Affordable and reliable system and data protection that requires very little capital expenditure budget and provides fast and easy recovery from local and remote locations. Many IT organizations don’t have the luxury of a remote site for disaster recovery purposes, nor do they have the time, resources and capital expense budget to build their own solution.
Take the First Step to the Cloud
Two premier leaders in the software industry, CA Technologies and Microsoft, have partnered to deliver an agile and cost effective solution designed to facilitate your data protection requirements.
CA ARCserve® D2D on Demand is a simple and affordable local and online data protection solution designed to protect Windows servers and laptops. Unlike other online backup solutions, which only protect select files to proprietary cloud storage, CA ARCserve D2D on Demand provides a true hybrid data protection experience; allowing rapid local recovery of full systems, applications, and data, while utilizing Microsoft Windows® Azure™ cloud storage to protect information off-site for disaster recovery.
CA Technologies and Microsoft can help you protect your systems and data, without the upfront investment for storage hardware and maintenance; saving you money and providing you the flexibility to pay incrementally based on what you use.
Benefits to Your Business:
- Minimize IT spend by reducing storage purchase and maintenance costs and leveraging secure Microsoft Windows Azure cloud storage
- Comprehensive system and data recovery solution including Windows Azure cloud storage for secure off-site data protection, disaster recovery and archiving
- Flexible protection for virtual and physical servers with a single user interface saves training time and simplifies operations
- Block level Infinite Incremental (I2 Technology™) uses less storage space, performs backups faster, and reduces demand on production servers when compared to traditional backup solutions, and enables incremental backups up to every 15 minutes to enhance protection
- Flexible recovery options via five local restore types: files/folders, volumes, applications, Exchange emails and Bare Metal Restore as well as file/folder recovery from the cloud
- Onsite Bare Metal Restore offers very fast system recovery to the same or dissimilar hardware
Copyright ©2012 CA. All rights reserved. Windows Azure is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.