Virtual Server Protection
Virtual Protection That Generates Tangible Confidence
New – Arcserve UDP
The first solution to combine industry-proven backup, replication, high availability and true global de-duplication technologies within one unified console for virtual and physical systems
Leverage advanced backup and recovery capabilities with the peace
of mind of Assured Recovery™
Ease of Use
Create and use powerful unified data protection plans through an intuitive interface
to get the job done!
Comprehensive data protection that helps you quickly recover from system disruptions and data loss.
Today, server virtualization is pervasive in most organizations, not just the enterprise. Virtualization is growing rapidly, offering many attractive features to IT professionals. Server virtualization saves time and money, offers more flexibility, and is user friendly. It can also be advantageous in disaster recovery efforts and even offers some level of high availability.
However, when it comes to virtual server protection, it’s important to keep in mind a few factors that can add a serious amount of complexity to your equation. And this complexity can add a level of complication to your data protection infrastructure. In order to maintain control of a virtualized data center, you need to to approach the planning and execution of virtual server protection from a holistic perspective. Your existing policies should be reviewed and adapted to secure what is likely a hybrid infrastructure of virtual, physical and cloud.LEARN MORE
Arcserve D2D delivers the capabilities you need for virtual server protection and helps you simplify data protection while reducing costs. Don’t get locked into proprietary virtual server data protection products that are one dimensional. Arcserve D2D protects both your virtual and physical server environments with a single solution. Server virtualization solutions of Arcserve D2D include:
- Reduce costs, simplify deployment and speed backup of your VMware environment.
- Its agent-less, central host-based VM backup lets you quickly and easily protect all the Windows virtual machines on a hypervisor without having to install software in each VM.
- Reduce storage requirements and associated costs. Our block-level Infinite Incremental image-based backup leverages VMware's change block tracking. Quickly and easily restore an entire virtual machine in a matter of minutes.
- Supports other popular virtualization platforms: Hyper-V, XenServer and RedHat KVM.
- Dramatically slash your system recovery time. Arcserve D2D’s virtual standby technology automatically converts your backups to VMware or Hyper-V virtual disk formats, registers with the hypervisor and enables both automatic and manual failover.
- Integrate with market-leading public clouds like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Windows Azure and Fujitsu Global Cloud. Arcserve D2D allows you to perform fast local backup to disk and then automatically copy and archive critical files to the cloud for offsite data protection and disaster recovery.
- Quickly and easily copy Arcserve D2D backups to any remote location with Arcserve Replication. You also gain continuous data protection to complement backup.
- For critical virtualized servers and applications, Arcserve High Availability delivers real time continuous replication, system and application monitoring, automatic and push-button failover and non-disruptive bare metal recovery failback to keep business going after unplanned outages.