Leveraging the Cloud
Making the Cloud Work for You
데이터를 쉽고 확실하게 복원합니다. 중요한 기밀 데이터를 보호하며 생산성을 보존합니다.
Quickly recover from system disruptions and data loss before downtime negatively affects business operations or customer relations.
Fast image-based backup with granular recovery to simplify data protection of physical and virtual servers and workstations.
Comprehensive data protection that helps you quickly recover from system disruptions and data loss.
Most IT professionals understand that there are many technical, economic and security benefits to cloud data protection and cloud backup solutions. The advent of cloud backup storage today has created an affordable, multi-tiered disaster recovery option.
However, there is a significant level of added data protection complexity with cloud backup storage and data protection. It’s not necessarily bad, it just needs to be factored in or you could lose control. Having multiple data protection point solutions only compounds the complexity.LEARN MORE
In order to maintain control, Arcserve strongly recommends that you approach the planning and execution of cloud data protection from a holistic perspective. Here are a few of the key benefits of Arcserve’s holistic cloud backup solutions and cloud data protection:
- Improved data protection: Cloud backup assures that your data is recoverable and protected. With industry-leading encryption and security practices, cloud-based data is highly secure.
- Low Cost: Zero capital expense and predictable subscription pricing keep total cost of ownership low.
- Ease: Cloud data protection solutions tend to have easy-to-use web-based management and user interfaces. At most, cloud solutions require a light-weight agent on devices used for data synch to the cloud, so you have minimal maintenance.
- Fast implementation: Rapid deployment in a matter of minutes.
- Leverage existing assets: Most cloud solutions interoperate with existing storage devices, applications and operating systems.
- Lower energy consumption: No need for larger server rooms. Save on energy bills and lower your carbon footprint. Agility and scalability: Because it’s cloud-based, increasing or decreasing your storage capacity is painless.
The Arcserve Family of Products provides cloud connectors to both Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services for backup, archiving, replication and failover for high availability. Important features include:
- Protection for both physical and virtual servers.
- System, application and data protection, recovery and availability.
- Total flexibility and agility in leveraging on-premise, off-premise and cloud resources.
- Added security via built-in encryption technology.
- Centralized management and reporting for ease of use.
- Whether you leverage an MSP cloud service, a public cloud service or create your own private cloud, learn how the Arcserve Family of Products gives you an effective, all-inclusive approach to leveraging the cloud.