CA ARCserve® D2D I2 Backups
CA ARCserve D2D backups are based on new patent-pending I2
Technology™ that means never having to perform another full backup.
Block level infinite incremental backup, like deduplication, uses less storage space, performs backups faster and puts less of a load on your production servers. CA ARCserve D2D backups are designed to intelligently manage backing up only blocks of data that have changed since the last backup and present a consolidated point-in-time view of the protected volume for multiple recovery types.
Key benefits are:
- Greater levels of protection with high-frequency backups
- Improved recovery point objectives (RPO)
- Reduction in amount of data moved over the network for backup
- Reduction in amount of data stored
- Reduction in backup time
- Reduction in load on production applications
- Support for both physical and virtual servers
I2 backups provide the ability to rapidly restore files, volumes, databases, or the entire system to any server in the most efficient manner.