The Price of Downtime
What Will an Hour, a Day or a Week Cost Your Business?
It has been estimated that the average company experiences a total of 87 unscheduled hours of downtime per year1. Although people often think in terms of natural disasters, the fact is that human error can account for a staggering 70 percent of outages2. Regardless of the cause, most businesses don’t know the price of a single hour of downtime; consequently, business continuity and disaster recovery plans often take a back seat to other projects that are deemed to have higher priority and have more tangible financial impact. But make no mistake, the impact of downtime and data loss is felt in a variety of ways, and may be immediate or have long-term repercussions.
With the CA ARCserve Family of Products, you get:
- A single solution for both data centers and remote offices.
- Protection for both physical and virtual servers.
- System, application and data protection, recovery and availability.
- On-site, off-site and cloud options for total flexibility and agility.
- A scalable solution with centralized management.
To prevent downtime and data loss, businesses of all sizes require plans and strategies for business continuity and disaster recovery. Learn how the CA ARCserve Family of Products can protect your critical business systems, applications and data, and simplify and automate your processes.