CA ARCserve® D2D:
Your business needs comprehensive data protection that helps you quickly recover from disruptions and data loss before downtime negatively affects business operations or customer relations. We can help you recover, quickly and simply.
Physical and Virtual Protection in a Single Solution
CA ARCserve D2D provides fast image-based backup to disk that simplifies protecting and recovering your business data on both physical and virtual servers. With its patent-pending Infinite Incremental I2 technology™, you can perform more frequent backups, achieve rapid system and data recovery and reduce storage requirements and cost. Its innovative Web 2.0 interface makes deployment, management and maintenance quick and easy.
Benefits to your business:
- Save training time and simplify operations with a single solution designed to protect both virtual and physical servers with a single user interface.
- Use less storage space, perform backups faster, put less of a load on your Production servers with Block-level I2 technology™ and perform backup as often as every 15 minutes for greater levels of protection.
- Faster and simpler protection for VMware environments with host-based, agent-less backup that protects all VMs on the hypervisor without having to install CA ARCserve D2D in each VM .
- More quickly recover complete physical and virtual systems with virtual standby that automatically converts CA ARCserve D2D recovery points to VMware and Hyper-V virtual disk formats. Just stand-up the standby VM and redirect users for fast system, application and data recovery.
- Speed recovery with single-snapshot backup that offers five restore types: files/folders, volumes, applications, Microsoft Exchange emails and bare-metal restore.
- Slash system recovery time with Bare-metal restore to the same or dissimilar hardware.
- Improve IT productivity with centralized management and reporting.
- CA ARCserve Backup provides file-based backup to disk and tape with built-in deduplication, centralized management and reporting, Storage Resource Manager (SRM) reporting and infrastructure visualization to help you avoid unplanned outages.
- CA ARCserve Replication is a fast and easy way to migrate backup files off-site for disaster recovery.
- CA ARCserve High Availability takes CA ARCserve Replication to the next level and provides system and application monitoring, automatic and push-button failover and BMR failback for critical servers, applications and data – all to keep business going after an outage or disaster.
- Now integrated with Nimsoft Monitoring for customers and MSPs using CA Nimsoft Monitoring for their systems and applications—to make monitoring even easier!
Read about CA ARCserve D2D features